I offer beginner through moderately advanced private piano lessons in southern Wake County. Quality lessons are contoured to meet each student's learning style and reach their personal goals. Each student has the opportunity to study a variety of musical genres along with their core lesson material.
Piano Lessons Include:
- Music Theory
- Sight Reading
- Duet Playing
- Ear Training
- Variety of Repertoire Styles Contoured to Each Student's Needs (Jazz, Pop, Seasonal, Classical Themes, Favorites, Church Music, Movie Themes)
- Performance Opportunities
- Electronic Keyboard
- Piano Explorer Publication (Music History)
My home studio is located near the intersection of Ten Ten Road and Graham Newton Road in Apex, NC.
I currently have a short waiting list and I accept students age 5 and older for piano lessons.
My lesson rate is $22.50 / half hour.
I currently hold two recitals per year (Holiday and Spring). Students are also welcome to participate in the Young Artist Auditions in the Spring at Meredith College.
Contact me to set up an initial lesson and consultation, free of charge!
- Graduated Magna cum Laude from Campbell University with a BA in Music Education & Piano Performance
- K-12 certified music teacher for the Diocese of Raleigh
- 34 years piano performance and 16 years of piano study
- 10 years as church/choral piano accompanist, paid positions
- Piano Teacher in the Raleigh Community since 2001
- Current member of the Raleigh Piano Teacher's Association, Music Teacher's National Association, and National Association for Music Education